BOOK YOUR TICKET HERE
SEE TICKET OPTIONS BELLOW
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE BUYING ANY OF THESE TICKETS ONLINE – YOU CAN BUY YOUR TICKETS AT THE GATE – SO PLEASE DO NOT WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS. JUST COME TO THE FESTIVAL, WE WORK IN THE REAL WORLD… NOT JUST ON THE INTERNET.
There are dozens of hotels, bush camp lodges and guest houses to suit all needs. Most of them within a few minutes drive of the UBUNTU FESTIVAL venue. Please GOOGLE “accommodation in Nelspruit” or “accommodation in Mbombela”, for a comprehensive listing. (click here)
The Festival Ticket does NOT include accommodation. You need to find and book your own accommodation.
If you buy a Camping ticket – you will also need to present a FESTIVAL TICKET at the gate to enter the camping site. So please get a Festival ticket and Camping ticket separately – online or at the gate.
AIRPORT AND SHUTTLE TO EVENT – INFORMATION
For International visitors:
The nearest international airport is Nelspruit Kruger – International. It is a small airport and you can catch a taxi to your hotel from there.
However, it can be more economical to fly to O.R. TAMBO INTERNATIONAL Airport in Johannesburg and then use the airport shuttle service as outlined below.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE TO NELSPRUIT (MBOMBELA)
• There are daily shuttles run by 2 main companies from Johannesburg airport to Nelspruit. City Bug and Limetime.
• They operate several trips every day from OR TAMBO airport in Johannesburg to Nelspruit.
• The trip is about 3,5 hours with 2 stops on the way.
• You can book your seat online for either of these – here are the links: http://booking.citybug.co.za/and https://www.limetimeshuttle.co.za/
• Unfortunately, we cannot provide custom transport from airport to venue. You will have to make your own way to the venue and your hotel.
Full Festival Ticket
Thursday Tickets (FREE ENTRY)
We invite all the conscious people to join us for this special day of celebrating the unlimited human spirit of creativity – with music, dance, drumming, sweat lodge, lectures, and our special OPENING CEREMONY with Shamans and Elders from 4 countries – FREE ENTRY TO ALL.
Friday Tickets (Second Day)
Saturday Tickets (Third Day)
Sunday Tickets (Final Day)
Camping Site (Full Festival Ticket NOT Included)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will need to have a FULL FESTIVAL TICKET or MUSIC EVENTS TICKET for EACH CAMPER – before you are allowed access to the camp site inside the festival grounds. Please book your tickets online – to avoid queuing at the gate.